Experts in All Types of Residential and Commercial Roofing, Agricultural Construction, Excavation, Demolition, & Concrete
Swift offers a full range of contracting and management services to handle all aspects of your project
We provide quality service with our professionalism and dedication to each of our customers. Our goal is to be your partner and advocate, not just your contractor or project manager.
Our primary focus is to ensure our customers’ needs are being addressed in the best conceivable way and with the highest quality. We first understand your expectations of the project, then work to provide innovative solutions.
- GENERAL CONTRACTING & PROJECT MANAGEMENT
- NEW ROOF INSTALLATION & REPLACEMENT
- HAIL & WATER DAMAGE ROOFING & WINDOW CLAIMS
- REMOVAL & REPLACEMENT OF ALL POORLY INSTALLED SYSTEMS
- CULVERTS, RETENTION PONDS, DITCHES ETC.
- DRAIN INSTALLATION AND REPAIRS
- AGRICULTURAL CONSTRUCTION SERVICES
- INSURANCE RESTORATION
- CONSTRUCTION DEFECT
- ESTATE REMODELS AND RECONSTRUCTION
- FLASHING SYSTEMS
- DIRT WORK, GRADING, EXCAVATION AND SITE WORK.
- OUTDOOR LIVING AREAS
- HIGH-END LANDSCAPE REMODELS AND INSTALLATION
- ADDITIONAL SERVICES AVAILABLE
General Contracting and Project Management
We have over 30 years of industry experience, during which time we have established close working relationships with specialty contractors, including our sister company Metro Reconstruction Services, INC., that share our same business standards and values when it comes to how projects should be finished professionally and completely. We are proud to never cut corners and always use superior products.
We continue to learn and expand our skills and knowledge in order to provide optimal service to our clients.
We are unique from other general contractors because the majority of the project are completed with our highly experienced in-house crews. We work on multifamily buildings, residential estates, farms, commercial buildings, construction defect, and in the hospitality industries. We work alongside HOAs, property managers, estate managers, engineers, farmers, ranchers, municipalities, inspectors, and homeowners.